Increase your website’s, blog’s visibility in SERPs in short duration
We are happy to introduce our new service, designed to bring your web site popular over the internet. Our Service will help you to increase your website’s or blog’s visibility in SERPs within short duration. This service is useful to anyone who is having a website or blog and want to get traffic from globe to make their product or service popular through their site.
How this Service
A web site is said to be popular over the internet, they need to appear SERPs on user searching. To appear pages on SERPs, they should be optimized on search engines. On talking about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), we need to consider Onsite and Offsite SEO. Our service works based on Offsite SEO whereas Onsite SEO is the one you do as an internal modification of web pages.
How this service helps in Offsite SEO?
To understand how it performs offsite SEO, we need to explore search engine techniques or lookups that search engines used to bring up a web page in the first of SERPs for a query. Obviously, search engines consider the following properties of a website:
- Web page views count
- Multiple sessions/users’ visits
- Session on a visited website (Visits)
- Browsing mode – acts like browsing through a website
- Number of locations from which a website is visited
- Types of web browsers they use
- Types of devices from which web page is opened
- The keywords used to reach your web page (queries)
- Affiliate clicks and campaigns
We look into these factors to bring your website into topmost SERPs. This can change the visibility of your page in SERPs in a different way too. For example, if you are to choose traffic location from US, your website will get more visibility in SERPS at US than from other countries.
Top Features of Our Service
- Modes for optimising sessions, page views and bounce rates
- Organic traffic from multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Yandex, Ask, AOL etc.) and social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit etc.)
- Keywords based traffic
- Campaign traffic creation
- View campaign details in Google Analytics
Before you order, you must determine wich Traffic Mode and wich Traffic Type you want us offer. Below are explanation to help you select the best for you:
These modes are helpful for quick managing your current website traffic properties.
- Default: This is suitable for newly created sites
- Max sessions: this will help to improve session duration on a website. This is helpful for websites having low average session duration
- Max pageviews: this focus on increasing page views
- Max bounce rate: this is suitable for website having very low bounce rate so that increasing bounce rate automatically converts to the hike of traffic counts within short period of time
- Min Bounce rate: suitable for sites having high bounce rate to decrease it
The traffic type defines the kind of traffic you are going to receive to your websites.
- Direct: the traffic generated to the page, which is same as traffic generated as a result of opening the page by entering URL at the browser’s address bar.
- Organic: the traffic generated to the page, which is same as traffic generated as a result of the search query by Search Engines with the keywords specified or referral from a social networking site.