Dokan – Multivendor Marketplace for WordPress Plugin
Dokan Pro – Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Plugin
The Complete Multivendor
e-Commerce Solution for WordPress
An online marketplace that manages itself. Dokan Multivendor’s super intuitive design & interface makes everything easy even for beginners. It’s so automated that you only need to review the orders!
Vendors manage everything
Vendors get full functionality from the frontend dashboard – coupons, discounts, reviews…
Everything in Starter
- Vendor Review
- Store Support
- Seller Verification
- PayPal, Stripe & Moip
- 9 Premium Modules
- 3 Sites License
- Ticket Based Support
For more details, visite Dokan Pro page
Dokan Pro v2.9.14 – Multi Vendor Marketplace
v2.9.14 -> October 2, 2019
- [new] Add combine commission (Percentage + Fixed).
- [fix] Add support for vendor biography in Elementor builder (Elementor).
- [fix] Admin is only able to add 10 categories for a store in admin backend.
- [fix] Vendor verification widget doesn’t show up in the store page.
- [fix] There was a typo in store banner height.
- [fix] Stripe 3DS was only accepting US currency and ignoring others.
- [fix] Exclude auction product from the vendor store page if auction product is ended.
- [fix] Vacation mode is not making the product offline (Seller Vacation).
- [fix] Assigning a new product to a vendor from admin backend doesn’t show up in the shop page.
- [fix] Plugin updater menu doesn’t shop up even in the live server.
- [fix] Vendor shipping method is not working for long zip code like (111123-2039) for brazil.
- [fix] Remove vendor earning from all logs if it’s subscription product. (Subscription)
- [fix] Vendor email address is not showing up in stripe dashboard for subscription. (Stripe Connect).
- [fix] Subscription renew issue with stripe (Stripe Connect).
- [fix] Geolocation default latitude longitude doesn’t change (Geolocation).
- [fix] Apply coupon on stripe subscription if there is any (Stripe Connect).
- [fix] Store support doesn’t show full conversation (Store Support).