Novamarketplace.com Refund Policy
Novamarketplace.com does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically (Paypal, Bank...). Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Novamarketplace.com.
- When a buyer orders a Service or Proposal, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services or Proposals. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s rating.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Novamarketplace.com will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s rating.
- Buyers may use the “Request Modifications” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller’s description on their Service or Proposal page or the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
Disputes and Cancellations
1- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by Customer Support (Service or Proposal order page) and only up to a period of 5 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
2- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider (Paypal) or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
3- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools in your Service or Proposal order page to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the seller or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
4- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Novamarketplace.com delivery system.
5- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service or
6- Proposal page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
7- Novamarketplace.com reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- Novamarketplace.com does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically (Paypal, Bank...). Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Novamarketplace.com. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.